LEXINGTON, Ky. — The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Kentucky Chapter has elected ten women business owners to their Board of Directors. The association is happy to welcome old and new faces to the Board for 2023.Below is a list of all NAWBO KY Members elected to the Board:
- President: Basha Roberts, Founder of LexTech, LLC
- Treasurer: Brittnie Eiden, President of Eiden Tax & Accounting
- Foundation Advisor: Patty Breeze, President of Breeze Financial, LLC
- Secretary/Governance Chair: Crystal Shepard, Partner at McVay Martin Shepard
- Marketing Chair: Izzy Nalley, Izzy Nalley Consulting
- Lexington Market Engagement Chair: Crinda Francke, President of ExecuTrain Corporation
- Louisville Market Chair and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisor: Krystalore Crews, Crews Beyond Limits Consulting, LLC
- Membership Chair: Barbara Louise Kelly, CMO & Owner of Growth Solutions Team & Paradigm Services Inc.
- NKY Market & Program Chair: Ashlee Mello, Owner of Day Twosday Production
- Advocacy Chair, Chapter & EPIC Assistant: Vanessa Pennoyer, President of Go 2 Girl, LLC
To learn more about these women, as well as NAWBO Kentucky, visit nawbokentucky.org.