FRANKFORT, Ky. — The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce has released its 2024 Legislative Agenda detailing growth priorities for the upcoming Kentucky General Assembly session.
The business community’s focus for the upcoming legislative session includes advocating for policies that will help bring Kentucky’s economic future to fruition.
The Chamber’s priorities for growth during the 2024 Legislative Agenda include:
- Continue Building a Competitive Tax Climate
- Increase Workforce Availability
- Grow Kentucky’s Signature Industries
- Foster Economic Development Across Kentucky
- Improve Legal Liability Climate
- Promote Sustainable Infrastructure Funding
- Ensure Uniformity for Technology and Data Privacy Laws
The Chamber’s legislative agenda is developed by several policy councils comprised of member businesses with final approval given by the organization’s Board of Directors. Click here to download the full 2024 Legislative Agenda.