- Dave Blevins has joined the Kentucky Arts Council as arts marketing director.
- Jamie Johnson has been named director of business development for Owensboro-based Marshall Ventures.
- David Bizianes has been named executive director of the Oldham Chamber and Economic Development Board.
- Robert DiPaola has been named dean of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. DiPaola comes to the position from Rutgers University, where he is director of the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and vice chancellor for cancer programs, Rutgers BioMedical and Health Services.
- W. Scott Black has been appointed director of the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences.
- Susan Seiller has been named director of dining services at St. Catharine College.
- Thomas Sabetta has been named director of the Ursuline Center for Teaching and Learning at Brescia University.
- Gregory S. Moore has been named senior clinical instructor of optometry at the University Pikeville – Kentucky College of Optometry.
- Former Kentucky Commissioner of Education Terry Holliday has been named as a senior advisor for P21’s State Partner Program, a catalyst organization that brings together business, government and education leaders to advance education practice and policy.
- David Adams has been named chief executive officer of the University of Louisville Foundation’s Institute for Product Realization.
- David Roemer has been named director of franchise operations for Louisville-based Long John Silver’s.
- Gov. Matt Bevin has made the following appointments to the governor’s office: Chad Meredith – deputy general counsel; Andrew V. McNeill – senior advisor; Adam M. Meier – deputy chief of staff for policy; Catherine Gatewood Easley – deputy chief of staff for external affairs; Jessica Ditto – communications director; Stephanie Nelson – director of scheduling; Nate Haney – deputy secretary of the executive cabinet; and Bryan Sunderland – legislative director.
- Mike Nemes has been named deputy secretary of the Kentucky Labor Cabinet.
- Janet Cuthrell has been named chief of staff for Kentucky State Treasurer Allison Ball.
- Adrienne Southworth has been named deputy chief of staff for Lt. Gov. Jenean Hampton.
- Gov. Matt Bevin has appointed Brett Gaspard executive director of boards and commissions.
- Regina Stivers has been named deputy secretary of the Kentucky Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet.
- Brent Burchett has been named director of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Division of Value-Added Plant Production.
- Adria Johnson has been appointed commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Community Based Services.
- Warren Beeler has been appointed executive director of the Governor’s Office of Agricultural Policy.
- Kem Delaney-Ellis has been named executive director of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Office of Strategic Planning and Administration.
- Kristen Branscum has been named commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism.
- Sean L. Francis has been named chair of the University of Louisville’s Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health.
- Brandy N. Kelly Pryor has been named director of the Center for Health Equity at the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness.
- Joseph S. Neimat has been named chair of the University of Louisville’s Department of Neurological Surgery.
- Peter K. Kalmey has been named president of Louisville-based Kindred Healthcare Inc.’s hospital division. Kalmey, who has served as chief operating officer of the hospital division since 2013, succeeds Steven L. Monaghan, who retired at the end of 2015. Joseph L. Landenwich has been named general counsel and corporate secretary for the company. He succeeds M. Suzanne Riedman, who retired at the end of January.
- Ryan Parker has been named vice president of diversity and inclusion for KentuckyOne Health.
- The following attorneys have been elected partners in the law firm of Stites & Harbison: Alexandria office – Michael Kim, Stephen Weyer; Louisville office – Rob Meyer, Katie Bell, Kelly White Bryant, Michael Denbow, Jeff Haeberlin and Cassie Wiemken; Lexington office – John Pollom. Robert Moore has joined the firm’s Frankfort office as a partner. Former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear has rejoined the firm, working out of the Lexington office.
- Neva-Marie Polley has been named executive director of Louisville’s Legal Aid Society.
- Michael P. Abate and Katherine P. Langan have been promoted to partner at Dinsmore & Shohl. Both Abate and Langan practice in the firm’s Louisville office. Carolyn Brown has been named chair of the firm’s environmental group in the litigation department. Brown is a partner in the firm’s Lexington office.
- Jack A. Wheat has joined McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland PLLC as a member of firm, specializing in trademark, copyright and patent infringement litigation.
- Jennifer Barber and Joshua O’Bryan have been elected as partners at Frost Brown Todd. Barber and O’Bryan both work out of the firm’s Louisville office.
- Lori H. Collins has joined Goodwill Industries of Kentucky as vice president of program services, east region.
- Sean Mooningham has been named executive director of the United Way of the Coalfield.
- Elizabeth Burton has been named by Avaya Inc. as director of sales enablement for Americas International. Burton will be based in Somerset.
- Henry Gordinier has been named president of Louisville-based Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc.