Scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Aug. 15, 2016) — The Small Business Tool Kit, a free one-hour presentation, will be held Wednesday and Thursday in Caldwell, Christian, Lyon, Todd, and Trigg counties. The deadline to register is today.
Attendees will learn about free resources available through the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development, including the Kentucky Innovation Network, Kentucky Small Business Tax Credit, Kentucky Small Business Credit Initiative, and the Kentucky Angel Investment Tax Credit.
Marilyn LeBourveau, project manager for the Office of Entrepreneurship of the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development will present a summary of the programs offered to small business owners and investors.
Loretta Daniel, director of the Kentucky Innovation Network at Murray State University, will also discuss free assistance of business planning, marketing research and financial assistance. There will be a question and answer time after the presentation.
To register go to https://smallbusinesstoolkit.eventbrite.com. For more information, contact the Kentucky Innovation Network Office at Murray State University at (270) 809-6071 or email Loretta Daniel at [email protected].
- Trigg County: 8-9 a.m., Cadiz Renaissance Center, Cadiz
- Lyon County, noon to 1 p.m., Lee S. Jones Community Center, Eddyville
- Caldwell County, 4-5 p.m., George Coon Public Library, Princeton
- Christian County: 8-9 a.m., Pennyrile Electric, Hopkinsville
- Todd County, noon to 1 p.m., United Southern Bank, Elkton