Board has 7 members
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Dec. 21, 2016) — The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has announced changes to its Louisville Branch board of directors, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
New board members:
- Randy W. Schumaker, president and chief management officer of Logan Aluminum Inc., in Russellville, has been reappointed to a three-year term on the board.
- Patrick J. Glotzbach, president and CEO of The New Washington State Bank in New Washington, Ind., has been appointed to a three-year term on the board.
- Sadiqa N. Reynolds, president and CEO of the Louisville Urban League, was appointed to fill the unexpired portion of a three-year term.
Also serving on the board are:
- Malcolm Bryant, president of The Malcolm Bryant Corp. in Owensboro
- Susan E. Parsons, chief financial officer, secretary and treasurer of Koch Enterprises Inc., in Evansville, Ind., will serve as board Chair
- Ben Reno-Weber, project director of the Greater Louisville Project
- Mary K. Moseley, partner owner of the Al J. Schneider Co. in Louisville.