Can you handle a pickle juice whiskey sour? Pickle drinks are becoming more popular mostly as a backer, but this drink brings the pickle to the forefront. The deep rich flavors of your favorite bourbon mixed with the citrus illuminate’s the briny drink.
- .5 oz bourbon
- .5 oz pickle juice
- juice of half a small lemon
- garnish with lemon, pickle, and seafood seasoning
- Combine bourbon, pickle juice, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until cold.
- Run a lemon slice around the rims of two cocktail glasses, then dip the rims in seafood seasoning.
- Pour the bourbon mixture into glasses and slice pickle and lemon to garnish.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).