The World Whiskey Awards were held at the Honorable Artillery Company in London on Thursday 24 March 2022. The World Whiskey Awards celebrate the world’s finest whiskeys and recognize global whiskey icon winners. The awards also saw the induction of four new members for Whiskey Magazine’s Hall of fame.
- Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Kevin O’Gorman, Midleton Distillery
- Sullivans Cove Distillery
- Westland Distillery
- Ed Thom, Glenmorangie Distillery
- Heaven Hill Bourbon Experience
- Ewan Paterson, Clonakilty Distillery
- M&H Distillery
- Philip Rawleigh, 291 Colorado Whiskey
- Redemption, Barrel Proof High Rye Bourbon 10 Years Old
- Widowed Jane, aged 10
- Blanton’s, the original
Declaration of best age
- Jack Daniel’s, 10 years old
- Garvin Brown Chairman of the Board, Brown-Forman
- Paul P.John President, John Distilleries
- Thierry Benitah CEO, The House of Whiskey
- Jota Tanaka Master Blender and Executive Fellow Kirin Brewing Company
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.