41 selected for program
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Jan. 19, 2017) — Leadership Louisville Center has selected 41 members for its Bingham Fellows Class of 2017. The class will work to advance Louisville’s ability to develop, retain and attract the talent needed to compete and thrive. This year’s topic is “Winning the Talent of the Future.”
Participants will be asked to tap into their imagination and talent, gathering critical resources to create social change. They will experience an unmatched practicum in change management and group dynamics to move the needle on this important community issue.
Throughout the program year, the class will meet with topic experts, learn from national best practices and work together to give this issue visibility and momentum for positive change.
Bingham Fellows Class of 2017:
- Capt. Mike Ausley, UPS
- Tony Bohn, Norton Healthcare
- Christen Boone, Fund for the Arts
- Daniel Borsch, Rivalry Restaurant Group
- John Brown, PNC Bank
- Steve Bryant, RunSwitch PR
- Amabelle Camba, CASA, Inc.
- Beth Davisson, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Ensign, Republic Bank
- Timothy Findley Jr., Kingdom Fellowship CLC
- Michael Fine, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP
- Sharnika Glenn, UPS
- John Guthrie, Louisville Distilled
- Sandra Hinojosa Hubbard, Teach Kentucky
- A.J. Hubbard, Humana Inc.
- Ann Marie Kelly, YPAL
- Michele Koch, Humana Inc.
- Eugene Krentsel, Ph.D., University of Louisville
- Angela Leet, ALEETCO
- Brian McAdams, Ph.D., Family Scholar House
- Tonya Miller, GE Appliances
- Christie Moore, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- Patrick Mutchler, Johnson & Johnson
- Thomas O’Brien, III, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Sean O’Leary, Edj Analytics, LLC
- Ashley Parker, Parker & Klein Real Estate
- Ryan Parker, KentuckyOne Health
- Cheryl Penava, Mortenson Dental Partners
- Kim Reed, Louisville Water Company
- Patte Schamore, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Kelly Schmidt, Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Todd Schmiedeler, Ed.D., Trilogy Health Services
- Telly Sellars, Ed.D., Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC)
- Stacey Servo,Greater Louisville Inc.
- Eric Seto, Interapt
- Mary Stoddard, Ed.D., Stoddard & Associates PLLC
- Judy Tiell, Jewish Family & Career Services
- David Tummonds, LG&E and KU Energy
- Lisa Twohey, Texas Roadhouse
- Bryan Warren, Louisville Metro Government
- Kristin Wingfeld, Jefferson County Public Schools.