FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Matt Bevin has appointed six new members to the Kentucky Workforce Innovation Board (KWIB).
The following members were sworn in during the August KWIB meeting.
- Ray Leathers, Shelbyville, Chairman of the Shelby County Industrial Development Foundation Inc.
- Lori Ulrich, Mayslick, Marketing and Public Relations Manager at Fleming-Mason Energy
- Dianne Owen, South Fulton, Tenn., Director of Four Rivers Foundation in Hickman, Ky.
- Retired U.S. Army Col. Curtis J. Carson, Ashland, Senior Vice President of Braidy Industries
- Keith Sparks, Grayson, Project Manager at Enerfab
- Kurtis Mishler, Louisville, Partner at AxiomOne
KWIB is a business and industry-led advisory workforce development board that acts as a vehicle to reposition the workforce system and establish a strategic direction for workforce development in the commonwealth.
For more information, visit the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet or the Kentucky Workforce Innovative Board website.